Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CHRISTMAS 2008

Here are a few Christmas Eve and Christmas pictures I am FINALLY getting to...


Nani and Popi had a surprise visitor come to their house on Christmas Eve!

Then the grandkids acted out the Nativity with Karley as narrator.





We have a tradition of opening 1 present on Christmas Eve, but the kids know that it is ALWAYS.....



PAJAMAS!!!!

Christmas Morning - Krysh with her cell phone and Karley's MP3


Kayden and Kyler with their remote control 4 wheelers


Mama Mia and Twilight!

Can anyone say "Hospital Visit"?

Then we went to Nani and Popi's for more presents. I made this for Hailee on an old window from Great Grandma and Grandpa Frank's home.
I made these for Chels and I love the way the clock turned out. The saying on the board says:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!


I made Dad a picture of Joseph Smith recieving the Priesthood with Dad's line of Authority over the top of it on vellum paper. I also made him a mouse pad and a movie with our most recent family pictures that Marilyn took of us. I will try to post the movie later.
We then went back to our house to spend the rest of the night with Bill's family.

This is Shawn and Erika's baby Caleb.

Kyler kept calling him Uncle Baby Caleb!
MaryAnn, Chase and Dave.
B.J. and Maggie
We had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Natalie Service said...

I'm totally still laughing at "Uncle Baby Caleb"!!!
Looks like you guys had a great holiday season!