Sunday, February 17, 2008

Here I go again!

So, Here I go again - trying to start this flippin' blog! I must be crazy, because if you were to ask any of my family, I am the epitome of starting something and not finishing! Ask my husband about the enormous pile of craft projects (that I had every intention of finishing and displaying proudly in our home) that has found their way into the garage. As you can see, I tried to start this blog a while ago and am just getting back to it now! In the words of Ace Ventura Pet Detective - What a L-ooo-s-er! I got so frustrated trying to figure everything out, that I just gave up as usual! Luckily for my husband, this blog could not be thrown into the garage as well!

I actually have to thank my cousin Miles for directing me back to the light (or just to my unfinished blog). I spoke to him tonight and he inspired me to get back on and try this puppy again! If not for anything else but to communicate with my family and let them know what is happening in my life! We had a neat talk and it made me realize how much I miss him and other members of my family that I have not seen in so long. So, Miles I want you to know that I love you and you better enjoy this!

No comments: