Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blog Obsessed!

This is a little conversation I had with Kayden tonight:
Kayden: "Mom, I want to take a picture."
Me: "Of what?"
Kayden: "You."
Me: "Why me?"
Kayden: "Cuz you are always on the computer putting pictures of us on there." (We just had a talk about why I put the picture of him in his undies on my blog - he was very against the idea)
Me: "OK, do you want me to pose?"
Kayden: "No, just lay there."

So here is the picture of me laying on the couch blogging. I have to admit this has become an all-too normal sight in the Sylvia house, but I am addicted! Dinky loves to lay on my butt while I am sprawled out like a beached whale - and I am usually there long enough that she almost always falls asleep! Am I pathetic?



3 comments:

Whitney said...

Totally pathetic Sum. Totally. It's a shame your children are old enough to document how much time you're spending on the computer. :) My child is only just now starting to use a camera and so far you can't really tell whose hands those are on the keyboard in 34 pictures. Pathetic.

THE BANGARTS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE BANGARTS said...

What is it was dogs obsessions with laying in the butt crack? As far as blogging goes, I think you are spending your time wisely. :)