Thursday, August 21, 2008

SCHOOL

I seriously can't believe my kiddos are already back in school! This year they are all in different schools. Karley is in 7th grade a the Middle School, Kryshna is in 4th grade at Park School and Kayden is in 1st grade at Pioneer School. The girls officially started yesterday and this is thier 1st day pic!



Kayden just went to meet his teacher, find his classroom and put away all his supplies in his desk.



Kayden loves to remind people whenever possible that he is now 6 years old - (does he enjoy making his mother feel OLD?)



So Ky-Ky wanted one showing his age - AND wearing his backpack like the other kids.



Kayden's backpack probably out-weighs him by 30# or so, but is this not the cutest picture?!



Kayden is still in his picture taking mode - so this is the one he took of me and Ky. Can you see the anxiousness on my face? I still get nervous every year when I have to send the kids off to school. I think I hid it well.

Then Ky had to try his hand at picture taking - with a little help from the Mom!
Sienna and Kayden are in the same class this year and boy, are they EXCITED! They look too little to be going to school EVERYDAY this year - What am I going to do?

This is their cute teacher - Miss Lukehart - they will have a great time!
This is a pic from this morning - Kayden's 1st official day of school and the girls 2nd. I felt really special when the girls asked me to do their hair this morning. They are so independent now that I hardly ever get to help them anymore. Isn't this cute?.... I mean, very grown up and sophisticated!Off they go to catch the bus - at least they all gave me a kiss and hug before they left - I didn't even cry this time! Kyler and I are now home alone and missing these guys !

HAPPY SCHOOL YEAR KIDDOS! I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Adam said...

Very cute kids!!! The first day of school is always fun and such a rush around our house that once the kids are gone we don't know what to do with ourselves!

Summer said...

ADAM!!! I hope you see this! I want to view your blog - Pretty Please?! I miss you.
SUMMER :)

Whitney said...

Hey Summer, I'd sure like to view your blog too . . . the updated one! Get to is Sissy! :)

THE BANGARTS said...

SUM BUM!!! School started A LONG time ago!!! The kids have had to have done something interesting since then!!! Sure wish I knew what they were up to!!!