Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Karley and Kyler's BIRTHDAYS!!!

Since I have not had high speed internet for a while, I have missed blogging about some VERY IMPORTANT events in our lives! So, I am now back-tracking a little to get caught up!

Karley and Kylers birthdays were September 6th and 14th - right during our move to the new house, so, we celebrated a little late.

THE CAKES - Karley started volleyball this year and had a blast, so I decided to make her cake a volleyball. I then thought I would just make it a sports theme because Ky Ky loves football. I got a little carried away with the 4 cakes, but they turned out so cute!!

Karley Dawn is now a TEENAGER!!


Kyler Bruce is 3!
I LOVE this picture!

Mom and the B-day kids!
I love you two and hope you had a good late birthday!



No comments: