Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New House!

So this is our new house. For those of you Weiserites that follow my blog, you may recognize this house as the Woods house. Norm and Joan Woods lived here with their family of 7 or 8 kids, I can't remember - does anyone know? I can remember beautiful Wendy, Lori- because she taught me piano lessons in this house, there was another daughter but I can't think of her name,Ryan went to school with my sister Stacy, and I can remember a Kent. Norm used to be the Bishop of 1st ward in Weiser when I was growing up. Anyway, we like it and are adjusting nicely now that we are getting settled in.

Front of house




Side view

Back of house - The kids love the tire swing we put up!

We were very blessed that this house was available and we know that the Lord was looking out for our little family in our time of need! I am so thankful for the gospel and the knowledge I have that it is true! We are truly blessed!




2 comments:

Marci said...

I remember Ritch, Kent, Lori, and Marci (how can you forget that name?)

Jennybug said...

Thanks for the pics! I don't know Weiser that well, so it's nice to now SEE the new house that I've heard all about.